All proceeds from the auction will benefit the Children of Montessori Schoolhouse of Cheshire County.
You will receive an email if you are the highest bidder. Payment options include cash, a check payable to Montessori Schoolhouse, Master Card or Visa.
Auction closes at 9pm on Friday April 10th.
Gift cards can be shipped for an additional $1. All Physical items will need to be picked up at the Montessori Schoolhouse Office. Items can be paid for and picked up at the Montessori Schoolhouse (603.352.3301) on Saturday, April 11th from 12pm to 4pm or you can contact the school (603.352.3301) the week of April 13th to 17th to set up a different time to pick up items.
If you have any questions about the item or the bidding process, please email Auction@mshoccauction.org.
1. All Sales are Final. There are no exchanges or refunds allowed.
2. Payment in full is required before receiving your item(s). You can pay for all your items as one transaction. Payment can be made in the form of Cash, check, Master Card or Visa.
3. All Purchases need to be paid for within a week of the auction ending or they will be offered to the next highest bidder.
4. All experiences sold at the auction are to be undertaken at the sole risk of the purchasers. The Montessori Schoolhouse shall not become liable or responsible in any way for the loss, injury, or damage to any person or property, howsoever caused or arising.
5. The Montessori Schoolhouse neither warrants nor represents, and in no event is responsible for the correctness, authorship or genuineness of the descriptions or condition of the items or property purchased. No statement contained on the auction listing shall be deemed to be a warrant, representation or assumption of liability.
6. Values set forth on the auction items are estimates only and are not warranted by Montessori Schoolhouse.
7. All gift certificates must be used within the timeframe stated on the certificate. Please review all information in the auction.