All proceeds benefit the Montessori Schoolhouse of Cheshire County, Inc., 28 Hurricane Road, Keene, NH 03431
You will receive an email if you are the highest bidder. Payment options include cash, check (payable to Montessori Schoolhouse), Master Card, or Visa.
- Auction opens for bidding at 6:00 a.m. on April 10th
-Auction bidding closes at 9:00 p.m. on Friday, April 28, 2017.
-If you have any questions about the item or the bidding process, please email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- All items need to be picked up from the school office, or call to have gift cards and certificates mailed for an
additional $1 per item. The office will be open on Sunday, April 30th, noon to 4 p.m., or stop by the following
week between 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. or 3:30 and 5:30 p.m., or call to make other arrangements.
-Items that have not been claimed or picked up by 5:30 p.m. on May 5th will be offered to the next highest
- All Sales are Final. There are no exchanges or refunds allowed.
- Payment in full is required before receiving your item(s). You can pay for all your items as one transaction.
- All experiences sold at the auction are to be undertaken at the sole risk of the purchasers. The Montessori Schoolhouse
shall not become liable or responsible in any way for the loss, injury, or damage to any person or property, howsoever
caused or arising.
- The Montessori Schoolhouse neither warrants nor represents, and in no event is responsible for the correctness,
authorship or genuineness of the descriptions or condition of the items or property purchased. No statement contained
on the auction listing shall be deemed to be a warrant, representation or assumption of liability.
- Values set forth on the auction items are estimates only and are not warranted by Montessori Schoolhouse.
- All gift certificates must be used within the timeframe stated on the certificate. Please review all information in the